Nursing Job Board
The St. David's School of Nursing makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed on its Web site and is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of the student or alumnus to take all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting any position. He or she is solely responsible for obtaining or confirming any necessary information concerning an employer.
EMPLOYER: Hospice Austin
CONTACT INFO: www.HospiceAustin.org
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 5/17/18
LOCATION: Austin, TX
About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity and peace. As one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Position: RN Case Manager
Location: SE Austin, TX 78744, 78747, 78741
• Performs initial and ongoing nursing assessments
• Triages patient care problems
• Develops and maintains patient’s individualized plan of care
• Performs specialized nursing skills related to palliative and end-of-life care related to managing discomfort and providing symptom relief
• Consults with and educates the patient and caregiver regarding disease process, self-care techniques, end of life care, comfort measures, medication use and side effects
• Provides psychosocial support to patients and families
• Provides preparation and support for patient’s death; pronounces deaths in accordance with state regulation, provides post mortem care
• Coordinates personal care, DME, and obtaining medications and medical supplies
• Provides supervision of care provided by CNAs and LVNs and homemakers
• 1 year of Hospice experience or more
• Texas RN License
• Driver’s License
• CPR Certification
• Good Driving Record Required
• Reliable Vehicle
• Auto Insurance
• Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Generous PTO package
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
*All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation is Monday-Friday and will be paid.
EMPLOYER: In Home Caregiver- private residence
CONTACT INFO: Amy Atkins 512-586-6457
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 5/3/18
LOCATION: Georgetown, TX
I am looking for caregivers for my next door neighbor on Saturdays and Sundays 7a-3p and 3p-11p.
My neighbor is a recent widower. He's a very sweet 82 year old man with very few health issues. Gout that flares up now and again and a heart valve issue monitored by a cardiologist. He is still independent and drives. If you are interested or want more information please give me call Amy Atkins 512-586-6457.
EMPLOYER: Ron Freeman
CONTACT INFO: Barbara Freeman 7132524041
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 4/23/18
LOCATION: Round Rock, TX
My mom lives real near the RR Texas State Campus and
can use some care giver help. She would consider letting a
nursing student live in her home. Please call Ron & Barbara Freeman
and we would live to interview you!
Mom is 87 and loves people.
EMPLOYER: Heart & Soul Integrative Health Dr. Amy Offutt
CONTACT INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 4/13/18
LOCATION: Marble Falls, Texas
Integrative / functional medicine nurse practitioner desired to join growing practice in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Desire to learn and be part of a comprehensive care team required. Integrative medicine and/or functional medicine training is desired or required to be pursued in the near future. Mini- "internship" with medical director would get the process started. Salary commensurate with experience, negotiable. Initial position is part time but could grow to full time for the right person. Our practice offers IV nutrition therapies, ozone and oxygen therapies, comprehensive evaluations and treatments for a myriad of chronic conditions. These are approached with integrative / functional medicine principles to identify and treat underlying causes. Send resume to our office manager Susan: email@example.com.
EMPLOYER: Snohomish Health District
CONTACT INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 4/6/18
LOCATION: Everett, WA
The Snohomish Health District is hiring a Nurse Supervisor for the agency's Maternal-Child Health (MCH) programs. For a full job description and to submit your resume & application please visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/snohd
EMPLOYER: National Nursing and Rehab
CONTACT INFO: 210-660-9408
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 3/26/18
LOCATION: Austin, Texas
We have multiple nursing needs in the Austin/Temple/Killeen area. We are currently hiring new graduates.
EMPLOYER: People's Community Clinic
CONTACT INFO: Evan.McLendon@austinpcc.org ; 512-478-4939X1725
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 3/15/18
LOCATION: Austin, TX 78752
People’s Community Clinic is seeking Bilingual Care Team RNs to promote excellent patient care by managing patient-related phone calls, case management, triage, medication refills, floor oversight and immunizations in our Adult department. The successful candidate will be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, possess a current professional license to practice in the state of Texas, and be bilingual in English and Spanish.
New Grads Welcome to Apply!
PCC's mission is to improve the health of medically underserved and uninsured Central Texans by providing high quality, affordable healthcare with dignity and respect.
Our Benefits Include:
• Competitive Wages
• 18 PTO days per year & paid holidays
• Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• Employer paid Long-Term Disability
• Annual Training
• 403(b) with employer matching
To apply, please visit our website at www.austinpcc.org and click on the “employment” link. EOE.
EMPLOYER: Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute
CONTACT INFO: Kelli Wright
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 3/6/18
LOCATION: Georgetown, TX
Full time Registered Nurse (Weekdays and Weekends)
Openings Available: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
Reports to: Nurse Manager/House Supervisor
To deliver quality general/psychiatric nursing care to patients who are hospitalized for treatment of psychiatric or emotional disorders; to support the hospital and program philosophy of care; to ensure the safety and well-being of each patient.
- Implement and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Serves as a member of the multidisciplinary team. Participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans for patients.
- Competently applies the Patient Centered Care Nursing Process including the patient /family, Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), Safety and Process Improvement for patient and unit outcomes of care.
- Competently applies information resources technology and processes to communicate for quality patient outcomes and unit outcomes of care and processes.
- Exemplifies professionalism: applies lifelong learning; contributes to the science of nursing; participates in governance; shares knowledge to expand the scale and scope of best practices with others; builds the ethical, moral and regulatory base for best practices and processes of patient and unit care.
- Temporary or Current Registered Nurse (RN) license to practice in the state of Texas is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date -OR- current home state license for multi-state license recognition through the Nurse Licensure Compact is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date.
Education & Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited RN Diploma program is (at minimum) required.
- Associate's degree in Nursing (ADN) is acceptable to meet the minimum education required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred.
- External applicants: One (1) year of nursing experience is required.
Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions exclusively on the basis of merit. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and marital status, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. All individuals employed by the Hospital are prohibited from engaging in this type of conduct. The Hospital further will make all employment decisions, including but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotion, retention, compensation, training, discipline and termination of employment decisions without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
EMPLOYER: Comfort Keepers
CONTACT INFO: email@example.com
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 2/13/18
LOCATION: Georgetown, TX
Comfort Keepers is seeking caregivers to assist seniors in their homes in the Georgetown and surrounding areas. No experience is required, training is provided. Flexible schedules, work as little as 3 hours per week! Apply at seniorcaregeorgetown.com
EMPLOYER: Duke University Talent Identification Program
CONTACT INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 2/7/18
Summer Employment Opportunities
Duke TIP is currently seeking nurses to serve as Site Nurses for our Summer Studies and CRISIS programs during June and July 2018. We are also seeking nursing students to serve as Nurse Assistants for our Summer Studies program during June and July 2018.
CRISIS Program Locations and Dates
Grade Location Administrative Staff Dates
5-6 Eckerd College, St. Petersburg, FL June 15–July 13
5-6 Meredith College, Raleigh, NC June 15–July 20
5-6 Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX June 15–July 13
5-6 Belmont University, Nashville, TN June 15–July 13
5-6 Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA June 15–July 13
Summer Studies Program Locations and Dates
Grade Campus Site Location Administrative Staff Dates
7-8 Appalachian State University Boone, NC Term One:
May 31 – July 1
July 5 – July 30
(Both Terms Required)
7-8 Austin College Sherman, TX
7-8 Davidson College Davidson, NC
7-8 Rollins College Winter Park, FL
7-8 Trinity University San Antonio, TX
7-8 Wake Forest University Winston-Salem, NC
8-10 Georgia Tech Atlanta, GA
8-10 Rice University Houston, TX
8-10 University of Georgia Athens, GA
8-10 Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA
8-10 Duke University Durham, NC
8-10 Duke University Marine Lab Beaufort, NC June 11 – July 8
All of our administrative positions include salary and room and board in the way of compensation, and are a wonderful opportunity to develop your leadership skills while working with dedicated students and talented professionals from across many disciplines.
Learn more and apply at https://tip.duke.edu/about/employment-tip.
For questions, please contact Ashley Walker, Coordinator for Accommodations at email@example.com or 919-684-7320 (office).
EMPLOYER: Private Home paid through Home Health Agency
CONTACT INFO: Benita Reyes 512-350-6533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 1/29/18
LOCATION: Buda, TX
Personal Care Attendant Needed in Buda
Hiring 2 female caregivers to split weekly schedule
DAYS AND TIMES: Mon. - Fri. 7a.m. – 5:30p.m.; and Sat. 9a.m. – 5p.m. We have flexibility as to how we will split the schedule and this will be discussed with interview applicants. The desire will be for the two positions to fill-in or back each other up when life throws the curve ball of sickness, children's needs or the fun stuff too . . . vacations! Therefore, availability will be a key component for the potential candidates.
Position will provide all aspects of care and daily living help for a sweet woman in her 30's, with physical and mental disabilities. The ideal applicant will: engage her; make activities fun; understand that disable is not incapable; and maintain her daily schedule while being flexible to make adjustments with her support team (family) as necessary.
Duties include, but are not limited to: bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, toileting, occasional transfer (weight is between 70 and 75 pounds), light meal prep, light house cleaning.
Requirements: CPR Certification or willingness to maintain certification (reimbursed by employer), background check will be run on selected individuals, References (at least 3 personal and professional), English speaking or bilingual.
If interested, please call Benita at (512) 350-6533 or send an e-mail to email@example.com with your resume if you have one, qualifications, references and tell me a little about yourself.
No experience necessary, but helpful! Great job for students as there is downtime for studying. ONLY females will be considered! We have a dog; she is sweet and sleeps most of the day.
CONTACT INFO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 1/18/18
LOCATION: Taylor, TX
I am seeking a Registered Nurse to work in Taylor, TX on behalf of the federal government. Qualifications: ADN, at least 6 months experience, current BLS card
Shifts: rotating schedule
Hourly Rate: Based on education
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
EMPLOYER: Community Options, Inc
CONTACT INFO: Dax Robertson 512-410-9427
DATE NOTICE RECEIVED: 1/11/18
LOCATION: Austin, TX
Full Time, Part-Time and PRN shifts available making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities. Earn extra money while going to school....make your own schedule! Call for more information.
The St. David’s School of Nursing is happy to post your job opportunity if it is a nursing-related position. Please note that if not notified otherwise, any posted job notice that is older than 6 months will be removed.