Reapplying to the St. David's School of Nursing
Applicants may apply to the St. David's School of Nursing a total of two times. Please follow these steps to apply for the second time.
1. Be readmitted to Texas State University for the 2018 fall semester.
- Send official transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions at Texas State University.
2. Complete the 2018 SON application.
- No additional fee ($25 money order) is assessed.
3. Take the ATI TEAS; see Apply to BSN Program for details.
4. Applicants must submit two new professional references; see Apply to BSN Program for reference guidelines and forms. Previous references will not be considered.
5. New essay must be submitted following persuasive personal essay guidelines posted under Apply to the BSN Program. Include an additional paragraph explaining what you have been doing since first application.