Professional References Instructions
Submit two professional references.
One from college or university instructor or professor and the second reference from a work or volunteer experience.
- A college or university instructor or professor from a course taken within the past 2 years or after 2017
- K-12 teacher, principal and administrator
- A course taken before 2017
Second: Work or volunteer experience
- A current or former (within the past two years) supervisor
- A current or former (within the past two years) employer
- A peer or co-worker
- A work or volunteer experience that ended more than two years ago
Professional Reference Form (See School of Nursing Application Forms)
Applicant must complete the top section of each Reference Form.
Forward the form to each of the two references.
Each reference is to complete all three sections of the Reference Form, place the completed form in a sealed envelope with their signature along the seal and return the envelope to the applicant.
Two (2) completed reference forms (in sealed and signed envelopes) must be included in the application packet.