Admission Procedure: References
Submit two professional references.
One from college or university instructor or professor and the second reference from a work or volunteer experience.
- A college or university instructor or professor from a course taken within the past 2 years or after 2016
- K-12 teacher, principal and administrator
- A course taken before 2016
Second: Work or volunteer experience
- A current or former (within the past two years) supervisor
- A current or former (within the past two years) employer
- A peer or co-worker
- A work or volunteer experience that ended more than two years ago
Reference Form (See School of Nursing Application Forms)
Applicant must complete the top sections of the Reference Form.
- Forward the form to each of the two references.
- Each reference is to complete all three sections of the Reference Form, place the completed form in a sealed envelope with their signature along the seal and return the envelope to the applicant.
- Two (2) completed reference forms (in sealed and signed envelopes) must be included in the application packet.